I bought a dress yesterday!!!!!!!!!
It's gorgeous. I had to make Steven leave the store so that I could try on one last dress that was really pretty as well, but I went with my first choice. However, the dress is not suppose to be in until Nov. 29th, and that's if it comes in on time. Then I have alterations....and my wedding is Jan. 17th. Not quite sure how this all is going to work out. We're going to be scrambling to get a bridal portrait. Ah, I can't think about that anymore!!!
All of my girls have gotten their dresses. It's going to look so good because they all have different dresses- not one matches other than the color. They're going to look so pretty!!!! Steven has all of his groomsmen now too. We had the final guy email back yesterday saying that he would love to be in the wedding.
We meet with 2 photographers this week. Hilton Pittman Photography and Katie Mayer (who happens to go to Providence). I met a photographer in Bridal Mart yesterday, she was helping her sister pick out wedding dresses and so i've emailed her about prices, packages, etc.
Ok, I literally can't talk wedding stuff anymore. I'm only almost 2 weeks into it and I'm already stressed - not good.
No comments:
Post a Comment