Thankfully, mostly due to the fact that I am extremely laid back and easy going, I have not become a bridezilla. Now, I know some people who have and I seriously don't know how people put up with them.
It's so funny how everyone starts getting engaged and married around the same time. For example, all in a matter of months, Lauren Jenkins got engaged, Courtney Gravley got engaged and now i'm engaged. Then, Lauren's getting married REAL soon, then Courtney, and then last but not least, ME!!!! It's great :-).
It's been a really great experience so far because I haven't been that stressed and most of the big stuff is out of the way. I was really stressed for awhile when we first got engaged but that was mostly because I knew I had to tell the family that I nanny for that I most likely wouldn't be able to work past December. On that note, the mom informed me on Friday that she put her 3 weeks notice in and my last week will be the first week in October. So, now I have to find a job to last me until the end of December....how fun. Nobody is hiring! This came at a really bad time b/c Steven and I are working our butts off to try and save money so that when we get married we'll have some in case we end up moving to Germany or wherever. Anyways, a bunch of this post got erased and I don't feel like writing it all back....so, i'll update later :-)
1 comment:
too bad i'm totally a bridezilla!
Post a Comment