Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Wedding Dress Shopping

I went to Davids Bridal yesterday night and tried on wedding dresses. I think I found the one I want to get but we're going to Carolina Bridal World on Sat. and Bridal Mart on Sunday just to make sure...

I would posts pics of me in it but Steven can see this blog so that would be bad.

Hopefully most of my bridesmaids can meet at Davids Bridal this Saturday to pick out dresses. I'm letting them choose the dress as long as it is the color Lapis and is floor length. That way, they can get a dress that they are comfortable in and like.

The other day I was bored and was looking on The Knot at the wedding checklist. I almost had an anxiety attack thinking about how much we have to do and how little time we have, haha. We're meeting with Katie Mayor - a photographer who attends Providence, next Wednesday at 7:30. Hopefully, we can book the photographer/caterer soon! I was told that I have to order my wedding dress and bridesmaids this week to insure they come in on time.....talk about some pressure. I only have 2 days to find a wedding dress! Ah.............

I could write on and on about stuff regarding my wedding but then it would be a LONG post. Got to work today and the kids had told the parents that I was getting married. That was funny. I think I looked like a deer in the headlights when Dermott said, "So Kimberly, tell us when the wedding date is?" Hahahahha, I was waiting to tell them until we have a definite date. I mean, we have a date but Lynn Swanson is suppose to call today and just confirm it. Then I get the pleasure of informing the family I nanny for that I'm going to have to break my contract in order to possibly move to Germany.....that'll, be fun - sike.

Well, I'm going to email some photographers and make a list of what I need to do this week/end and then pick up their house...................

No comments: