So, i've started a new job. My first day was Thursday, April 24th. It's really weird because even though the job is a lot less stress, it's so much more tiring. I don't think i've ever been this tired. It's a 50 hr/week job and there aren't words to describe how tired I am when I get home. It sucks because I'm 21 and I'm going to bed by 10:30 during the week. How pathetic is that? I work 10 hour days basically being "mom" to these 4 children. It really is the best birth control, haha.
Onto another subject...
Steven graduates on Saturday. It's kind of a strange feeling. Like, i'm really excited for him but at the same time it's weird because I'm so use to him being a college student. No more college fun w/ him :-(. Oh well...gotta grow up sometime I guess. It's really frustrating because he can't find a job and will possibly have to go to school for 2-3 more years. It's just stupid how a BA isn't enough anymore. It sucks. He's applied for jobs at a couple of places and interviewed w/ one in Austria, but we're still waiting to hear back. It's kindof irritating because we're both ready to take the next step in our relationship and we can't because he can't find a job. I have to keep reminding myself that God has an amazing plan for Steven and I's life. It may not seem like it right now but He does. It just pisses me off because I feel like everyone I know is able to find a job in their major and Steven can't. I don't understand....
But, like EVERYONE in my life keeps telling me, "It'll all work out"
hopefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment