Memorial Day was a fun day spent w/ friends....
We went out on Steven's boat and hung out and tubed and stuff. Except, the water was really cold and it took quite awhile to recover after being in it!
I only wore spf4 thinking that it would be enough because it usually is. Bad idea.... now my back and chest are burnt and just sitting here typing this post right now is causing quite a lot of pain :-). Haha. I'm at my nannying job right now, half alseep..but i'm making it I suppose....
On another note, Steven graduated from State three Saturdays ago? Now he's trying to find a job in an industry that is way too competitive. I think he told me once that he had read that becoming a car designer is harder than becoming a NFL player..... crazy.
He's decided to apply to a design school in Pforzheim, Germany for the spring of next year. So, if he gets accepted we would be married before then.. Which means I could possibly be married by February of next year!!!!!! EXCITING. They don't have spring and fall semesters like we do...they do summer and winter so they're "spring semester" starts in March. He's still waiting to hear back from Austria which would be a 6 month internship w/ a possible job there afterwards. They're suppose to give him a decision by the end of May....which is this week!
He really needs to find a job!!!
I'll give some updates when I get them :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment