Well, Steven got an email back from Austria today saying that he did not get the internship. He keeps putting himself out there and getting turned down. He is an amazing designer and I'm not just saying that because he's my bf....even his design professors said he was one of the best they had ever had. I feel so bad for him and sometime I just don't know what to say. Saying the words, "God has an amazing plan for you" gets old after awhile. I'm not saying that God doesn't...it just sometimes seems that He does not.
However, I know deep down that there truly is an amazing job for Steven and that these "trials" are meant to make Steven stronger and to draw him closer to God.
I just want to see him happy. I know that he's happy but I mean, like happy in a way that he feels like he has accomplished something.
No comments:
Post a Comment