Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A New Start

So, in 2 weeks I will be beginning a new job. I am very excited, nervous and anxious. I will be doing the hardest thing i've done in awhile tomorrow which is giving my 2 weeks notice. I have been blessed with being able to work in a great preschool for the last 8 months but have become overwhelmingly stressed because of it. Those of you who have ever worked in a preschool can understand. But..........i have been blessed with the opportunity to be a nanny for 4 children (3 of which are in school) 3 girls and one boy. I am so excited about this opportunity but am kind of anxious because it is something that i've never done before. Yes, I have nannied before but it was a summer nannying thing and wasn't full time. This will be a 50 hr/week job. Talk about a LONG day!!!! I wonder whether or not i'll be able to make it energy wise lol. But the pay is good.... i'll be making almost $32,000 which isn't too bad. Anyways, I just finished writing my resignation letter and am currently trying not to think about what is going to take place tomorrow. Because if i do ill have a panic attack maybe. Just playing....kindof. It's just hard for me to do something that i know is going to cause people to be upset with me and possibly mad. I know I will be letting a lot of people down and that hurts me. But I keep telling myself what everyone else has been telling me: YOU NEED TO DO WHATS BEST FOR YOU!!! Easier said than done when you're a people pleaser like i am.....


oh well, perhaps ill give an update tomorrow. I'm feeling a margarita night coming on tomorrow :-)

No comments: