Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. cashier/food prep at Chick fil-A
2. cashier/stock room worker at Learning Express
3. Nanny
4. Preschool teacher
4. Preschool teacher
Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days
2. 300
3. Titanic
4. Elf
4. Elf
Four places I have lived:
1. Sugar Mtn.
2. Some apartment on Wendy Hill
3. Dorm 25-3 at Liberty University
4. Pinecroft Drive
Four TV shows I watch:
1. Moment of Truth
2. Beauty and the Geek
3. WRAL news, haha
4. Family Guy
Four places I have been:
1. Serbia
2. Vienna (for a day)
3. Florida
4. Virginia
Four people who email me regularly:
1. Facebook
2. SPAM
3. My mom
4. Gina
4. Gina
Four of my favorite foods:
1. CHIPS AND SALSA
2. Enchilidas
3. Calamari
4. day old pizza
Four places I would like to visit:
1. Italy
2. England
3. Hawaii
4. California
Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Getting engaged?
2. Turning 22 :-(
3. Going to the beach
4. Finishing up school?
No comments:
Post a Comment