Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Well.....

I've officially been in hiding from the blog world for what...5 months? Wow.  Embarrassing. I wish I had a great excuse like, "Oh, my computer broke....for 5 months." Or, "Hey, I just moved to the middle of nowhere where they've never heard of this thing called the internet."

But alas, I don't. Only one excuse: life.

But, like my mom always said, along with everybody else in history, better late than never. Right?

Right.

So, what have me and the man been up to lately?. Living. That's what we've been up to. Living it up. Man, by the end of this year we will have attended 5 weddings. Possibly 6. Talk about some fun times. We've already attended 3 of the 5 weddings and whew, the last 2 recent ones were killer. Killer as in a goooooooooooooooood time. Four words can successfully sum up those weddings, open bar, live bands (or a killer DJ), food (Ohhh, the food), and laughter. Oh, make that 5 words..helllllooo valet parking.

We had some of the best times with our friends.  Whether it was doing the wobble with my man doing his own version ;-) or eating all the the desserts that were made just for our table.

Yum.

Tomorrow starts a very important day to us. College football. Need I say more? Specifially, NC State football. I cannot wait to tailgate at the game tomorrow and watch our team hopefully destroy Louisiana. But, let's not get our hopes up over that one ;-).  Ha.

So yes, I will be that girl in red, with matching Wolfpack earrings, possibly rocking a few NC State tattoo's on my face and screaming random chants for 3ish hours. Oh yes. Keeping it classy over here.

Mentioning being classy. Or the lack there of. Can we all just take a moment to reflect on this person. So called Miley Cyrus.

Now, that right there. That's a trainwreck classy person. Hope ya'll picked up on my sarcasm over the wonderful blogosphere.

On that  note, I'm off to become more presentable before my man comes home. AKA, change out of my Betty Boop pj's, take a shower and start looking like a human being.

Until next time...
 

No comments: