This evening started out weird. I got home from work and took Sammy out to the bathroom. All of the sudden, Sammy starts bolting towards the road barking (his mean bark not his "hey, I wanna play" bark) and growling. I look up to see his creepy guy standing on our sidewalk just staring at us. Not saying a word. I apologize, "Sorry, he's a little crazy." No response. The guy won't move, won't talk, is just creepily staring at us. The entire time we're outside he's there. Just awkwardly watching us. I had the "man, there's only 1 car in the driveway so he has to know I'm the only one home" thought. We go inside and about 30 minutes later I walked back outside to get something out of my trunk. Guess who was still there? Yep, the creepy guy was. Except this time he was standing right in front of our house just watching me. Didn't move the entire time, just watched me.It was the weirdest thing ever. I swear, it was a little more freaky than I'm making it out to be. But thank God for parents that live super close because my dad came over and drove around trying to find him. What did I do? Oh...nothing that important.... just came back inside, locked the doors, turned on the motion detector lights, and made sure the gun was in arms reach. Yup, you don't want to mess with me ;-) Hahaha.
Okay, moving on to more interesting things.....like Five Question Friday! Click this link to see more!

Um, absolutely not. I love my sleep. I know, I know, I could go to bed earlier but what fun would that be :-) However, I am looking forward to more of the beautiful sunshine!
2. Are you getting the new iPad/would you want a iPad?
I would love an iPad! Hubs and I are discussing getting me one (as long as I can get a keyboard and stand to go along with it) but will probably get the "old" iPad. Ya know, since they knocked $100 off of it and all. Love me a good price!
3. If money was not a problem, what is the one thing you would splurge on?
Hmmmm.... at the moment, my answer would be a new car for my man since I got a new car last year. But, him needing a new car is more of a "need" right now than a "want" as we don't know how much longer it will hold out on us. I'd also probably use the money to splurge on my family and friends. I love buying people things.
4. How did you and the Mr. (or Mrs.) meet?
Oh sweet memories. I met my awesome hubs at Impact, a church camp we attended every year with our church. To be more exact, we met at The Beehive. I still remember what he looked like.... blonde hair (it's brownish now), khaki shorts, white t-shirt, sneakers, leaning on his knees watching me. Love that I'm married to my high school sweetheart!
5. Summer is right around the corner. Bikini or one-piece?
Bikini. I've never worn a one piece unless it was for a church event or something similar. I don't like having a pale tummy :-) I think I'll always wear something of a 2 piece..whether it's a tankini or something like that. We are currently dieting/working out to get back into shape for our beach trip in June. Cannot wait for it!!! This is the bikini I am thinking about getting. I know, weird tan lines but I love it. Except it won't look like that on me b/c my body does not look like that. Haha.
![]() |
Copyright Victoria's Secret |
![]() |
| Copyright Buckle |
![]() |
| Copyright Buckle |



No comments:
Post a Comment