Surveys! My entertainment of choice tonight.
1. You've been forced to give up all but one item of makeup. What is the ONE thing you have to keep?
2. What is your favorite online store to shop?
I don't really shop online. But a lot of my/our online shopping is off of Amazon.
3. What book are you currently reading?
Oh sad day. I'm not reading one currently. I just finished up The Hunger Games series last week and am bummed that there are no more to read. Ah, it's so easy to get "into" a book. However, I cannot wait for the movie to come out! So, if you have any great book suggestions pass them my way :-D
4. What is your favorite vacation spot?
Easy... mascara. Eyeshadow and eyeliner don't look good by themselves...well, at least not on me by themselves. Mascara helps my measly eyelashes "pop." Ha.
I don't really shop online. But a lot of my/our online shopping is off of Amazon.
3. What book are you currently reading?
Oh sad day. I'm not reading one currently. I just finished up The Hunger Games series last week and am bummed that there are no more to read. Ah, it's so easy to get "into" a book. However, I cannot wait for the movie to come out! So, if you have any great book suggestions pass them my way :-D
4. What is your favorite vacation spot?
Hands down, Emerald Isle, NC. We've been going there since I was a child and I love it. It's quiet and peaceful, beautiful and a little escape from the business of life. Steven started going with me years ago and it's kinda become a tradition with us now. We love how it's not as commercialized as a lot of beaches and not as busy. We are already counting down until we get to go again this summer. So much fun!
5. If you could go back and choose a different career path what would it be?
I always say if I ever go back to school, it'll be for Marine Biology. My dream job.
6. Do you have any hidden talent or something you are good at?
Does talking fast count? Because man, I should've become an auction talker person thingy. Whatever they're called. Hahaha. Um.... I can cross my eyes independently which according to my family and friends isn't that common. Steven uploaded a video one time to youtube b/c it was so funny but some weird guy commented about how awesome the video was, how much he loved my eyes, and asked for more videos. SO, needless to say that video is not on the world wide web anymore or I'd share it with ya :-D.
7. What is playing on your iPod right now?
My ipod is on our docking station as our alarm clock and we currently wake up to "Praise You in the Storm" by Casting Crowns. One of my all time favorite songs. I can't wait to see them tomorrow in concert!
8. List the places that you have visited from around the world.
Hmm....this list isn't too long. Let's see if I can remember the different places. Starting with our honeymoon: St. Maarten, and St. Thomas. Now onto our traveling "experiences": Germany (lived there), Stuttgart, Heidelberg, Hamburng, and England. Maybe a few more, I don't know.
9. What is your favorite clothing store?
Hmm...I don't really have a favorite store but like in no particular order, Gap, New York and Company, Express, H&M (at times)....and any other store with cute clothes. I'll show anywhere!
10. What goals do you have for the next 5 years?
Goodness, I hate answering these questions because then I'll look back on my answer years later and be like, "Well, crap that never happened." But in 5 years, I would love to have my own children (not just look after 22 other peoples children), be living in another state/city (preferably b/c Steven would be working his dream job as an automotive designer), own my own house, and be a stay at home mom. Whew, so much I could add to this list but I'm going to just sit back and see where God leads us and what He blesses us with!
I always say if I ever go back to school, it'll be for Marine Biology. My dream job.
6. Do you have any hidden talent or something you are good at?
Does talking fast count? Because man, I should've become an auction talker person thingy. Whatever they're called. Hahaha. Um.... I can cross my eyes independently which according to my family and friends isn't that common. Steven uploaded a video one time to youtube b/c it was so funny but some weird guy commented about how awesome the video was, how much he loved my eyes, and asked for more videos. SO, needless to say that video is not on the world wide web anymore or I'd share it with ya :-D.
7. What is playing on your iPod right now?
My ipod is on our docking station as our alarm clock and we currently wake up to "Praise You in the Storm" by Casting Crowns. One of my all time favorite songs. I can't wait to see them tomorrow in concert!
8. List the places that you have visited from around the world.
Hmm....this list isn't too long. Let's see if I can remember the different places. Starting with our honeymoon: St. Maarten, and St. Thomas. Now onto our traveling "experiences": Germany (lived there), Stuttgart, Heidelberg, Hamburng, and England. Maybe a few more, I don't know.
9. What is your favorite clothing store?
Hmm...I don't really have a favorite store but like in no particular order, Gap, New York and Company, Express, H&M (at times)....and any other store with cute clothes. I'll show anywhere!
10. What goals do you have for the next 5 years?
Goodness, I hate answering these questions because then I'll look back on my answer years later and be like, "Well, crap that never happened." But in 5 years, I would love to have my own children (not just look after 22 other peoples children), be living in another state/city (preferably b/c Steven would be working his dream job as an automotive designer), own my own house, and be a stay at home mom. Whew, so much I could add to this list but I'm going to just sit back and see where God leads us and what He blesses us with!
No comments:
Post a Comment