Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Smile and know that you're loved. That although your battles may seem bad, there is always someone fighting a harder one. There is always someone who has less, that feels less loved, that feels inadequate compared to the high standards that this world seems to demand of us. When the trials of life scream at me and demand I give up, I will persevere, fight the good fight, and find my value, hope, and future in my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Although daily I feel as if I have failed the world and my God, I cling to the fact that nothing, absolutely nothing I do can make my Lord love me less. How can that be? How can it be that I have such high standards for people while my God accepts me as I am. Why oh, Heavenly Father can I not be like that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment