My laptop is currently covered in peanut butter and jelly. Yep, you heard me right. While on my lunch break, I was frantically trying to make a sandwich due to having to be back at work soon. I fought with myself trying to decide if I wanted a healthy sandwich or a not so healthy one. Guess which one won? Yup. The pb & j. Good ole' classic. Anyways, while I clumsily ran back to my tv try. Wait, short story break. Yes, I am 25 years old and possess tv trays. They were a wedding gift and not gonna lie.... we love them. Ha. Okay, back to story. Long story short, let's just say that the sandwich never made it to my mouth. It flopped onto my keyboard.
Random story I know.
In other random news, I just called Sammy, our dog, Santa. Guess I'm ready for Christmas because our dog looks nothing like a fat, old, hairy dude. Well, take that back. He does have the hairy part down ;-).
Moving along.
Tonight, my husband and I attended my brother's annual Christmas concert. Can I just say that I've gone to almost every one since I graduated from the same school and I still love going to them. All of my younger brothers (3 of them) have attended that school. One is currently still a sophomore there. My older sister who is....... um..........28? graduated from there too. I know, you all just really wanted to know that random tidbit of information, right? Eh. If you're still reading I commend you. My love of attending his concerts just might have to do with the fact that I get "recognized" at every Christmas one. Hey, everyone wants their 5 minutes of fame. Perhaps? This time along I got shoved to the front row for the "Hallelujah Chorus" and may or may not have butchered it. Apparently, only singing it once a year at Christmas time allows your brain to forget it. My dad and I had a good laugh while I struggled to remember my alto part and thus proceeded to sing alto and tenor. Ahem. I never claimed to be a Mariah Carey. Haha
Woah, this blog post is way too random. I'll blame it on the fact that my husband is playing some random video game that is slightly distracting me. Good thing he hardly plays those ;-) I promise the next post will be slightly more serious. :-D
No comments:
Post a Comment