Oh, by the way... I really want to dress Sammy up like the Michelin Man for Halloween. It would be hilarious. Anyone know where you could get a Michelin Man dog costume or want to make one for me ;-) A dog dressed up as this dude would be awesome!
![]() |
| Courtesy of Google Photos |
Okay, okay moving on to better things like the marvelous Mama M and her Five Question Friday link up.
1. What ringtone do you have on your cell phone?
I may or may not have the "ring a ding dong" ringtone from Geico. Yes, some people find it annoying but it gives me a smile when I'm stressed out :-) I think I'll go look for a new one......now. Haha.
2. What is your favorite memory from this summer?
The best part of my summer and most favorite memory was walking off the plane in Germany after not seeing Steven for a long time. The look on his face was priceless!
3. Paper books or ebooks?
Paper books. I love being able to hold a book in my hands compared to reading it on a tablet. Borders going out of business was very bad for Steven and I's bank account, ha! We got many great books for cheap.
4. If you could have one home upgrade what would it be and why?
Definitely would be to get a jacuzzi tub. Don't even have to think twice about that one :-D
5. When was your first serious boyfriend/girlfriend?
My first serious boyfriend just so happens to be the cutie sitting next to me right now that I met in 10th grade and dated for almost 6 years before marrying. Going on almost 9 years together! Meet my high school sweetheart:

2 comments:
Oh my gosh...you totally have to check out my answer to #5 tomorrow! Prover wronger that you are! And, you've just freaked me out a little since my son started dating a girl a few months ago and he is a sophomore! GAH! I mean, I like her and all...but wowza. Wife? ;)
LOVE your blog design...and your HS sweetheart love...it's the best isn't it!
Here's mine:
http://covertocoverandbetween.blogspot.com/2011/09/5qf-hoppin.html
New follower by the way!
Post a Comment