Oh, to get married again. To the same guy of course ;-) I LOVED getting married... if only I could re-live it without having to float the bill, haha. This week was fun.... teacher appreciation week. Ya know, the one week you DON'T want to miss :-P.
Ok, enough blabbing. I should be cleaning, but who wants to do that?! It's Five Question Friday brought to you by the one and only, Mama M. Mentioning Mama M., totally thought of her today when I walked through our front door to hear Steven proclaim that he had applied for a job in Minnesota. Yes, Minnesota. My first thought was, "Hey, Mama M. lives there and didn't she said they just had snow recently?! You want ME to move to a place where it SNOWS in April??? Ok, ok for a higher pay grade maybe." Hehe. Oh, mentioning crazy things, like snow in Spring, today an old lady, er older lady, definitely decided to drive down the complete OPPOSITE side of the road today. Apparently, driving into oncoming traffic is the cool thing to do. Yeah, chick driving on the wrong side, please don't do it when I'm driving towards you... it's totally not cool to make me slam on my breaks and then stare at me like I'm the crazy one when I'm only oh, 10 feet in front of you. They really need to start screening drivers ;-).
Ok, ok, moving on for real.

1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?
99.9% of the time, yes. That 1% is when he is having to stay up late working on this thesis project. Wait, isn't that every night?! Ah, cannot wait for him to be done with that. Hot husband, please do not even think about going for your P.h.D.
2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?
Ooooo, my man rocks out the chin strap and goatee. Love it. However, I gotta say that it definitely makes your chin irritated if you're kissing ;-)
3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?
I haven't ever had a bad vacation. But the worst trip I've ever taken was for Steven's grandma's funeral up in NJ. We sat on the turnpike for 5 hours. Not moving. At all... Then at one point while stuck on the off ramp, the person in the car behind us started getting in a verbal, car fight with the car in front of us. We were awkwardly stuck in the middle... definitely an awkward and tension filled couple of minutes.
4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?
Um, believe it was Mama M. True story....
5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?
Heck yeah! Do you know who you're talking to?! One of my favorite yet, most hated rides is The Zipper which is at the fair each year. Yeah, I know that's not an amusement park, but hey it's the first thing that popped in my head! It's basically a ride that you literally slide into a metal cage and all the cages are attached to this oblong circle. Then it flips the mess out of you and you can control how fast you flip. I always get terrified because the entire ride you feel like you're free falling... towards the ground. Last year, I got on with my brother who always rides it with me. I screamed so loud the entire time, literally saying, "I'M GOING TO DIE.....OH MY GOSH! I'M DYING!!!" that when I got out, the long line that had formed beforehand was gone. Um...did I do that?!
No comments:
Post a Comment