Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Ramblings of a Sleep Deprived 24 Year Old

I really dislike The Wizard of Oz.

And E.T., and Alice in Wonderland...shudder.... I only watched 15 minutes of the new one. Hate it.

We are going to visit our niece tomorrow (and Kim & Shane) and I'm really excited.

It just took me 5 tries to type the above word, "visit." I am that tired.

How is it that you can have a stuffy nose that runs?! Weird.

Daddy Daycare is currently on T.V., I love that movie.

Steve leaves for Germany in a little less than 3 weeks. I am not happy about that at all. But, at least I will be joining him soon after.

Today, on the way back from Harris Teeter we happened to have G105 on (I rarely listen to that station). A song came on called, "Roll Up" by Wiz Khalifa. By the way, who in the WORLD names their child Wiz. Or even if you changed your name, why would you change it to Wiz?! Wiz means pee. So, technically your name is Pee Khalifa. Hahahaha. Okay, back to my point. Almost the entire song he only sings the following sentence, "I roll up." I mean, seriously?! This dude is famous, gets put on the radio and probably makes more money than I can ever dream of having to sing a pathetic sentence over and over like a broken record... and that makes him famous!?!? What in the world. That is pathetic. I just can't get how someone can go to write a song and their first thought is, "Hey, I want to write a song where I repeat this stupid sentence, "I roll up" for 90% of the song. Does he not know how to say anything else?

Ok, venting over. I hate stupid music, just sayin'. Wow, tired me ='s random venting session.

I have a 3 day weekend and I am SO incredibly excited.  For 72 hours I won't have to hear, "Ms. Bockmann!" every 5 seconds. I get 72 lovely hours of relaxation.... ahhhhhhh....

Well, since I am about to fall asleep and I have no other entertaining random stuff to write about... I am resorting to my amazing bed. 

Goodnight!

No comments: