Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

I am: a wife, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, granddaughter, friend and daughter of the King!

I think: I could sleep for a living

I know: a lot of random people

I have: the sweetest husband ever

I wish: I could go to Hawaii!

I hate: rainy, humid days

I miss: not having to pay bills :-D

I fear: walking alone in the dark outside

I hear: the A/C unit quietly humming

 I smell: my husbands body wash

I crave: a smoothie and sleep

I search: for random stuff online

I wonder:
what new and exciting things this year will bring!

I regret: waking up early today. Definitely should have stayed in bed a little longer :-P

I love: Jesus, my husband, my family, and chips and salsa

I ache: for relief from my headache today

I am not: a boy, lol

I believe: "that children are out future, teach them well and let them lead the way"... Sorry, just broke out in song.

I dance:
like a kid sometimes

I sing: everyday

I cry: randomly

I fight: with my hair every morning ;-)

I lose: whenever I try to beat my husband running

I win: at blowing better bubbles with gum compared to Steven

I never: like to take the trash out

I always: hit the snooze button every morning 3 times. Yes, three precious times.

I confuse: myself at least once a day, haha!

I listen: to His Radio and K Love every single day

I am scared: that God will make me a widow at a young age

I need: sleep!

I am happy about: life, I love my life!

I can usually be found: working with children or sleeping. Wait, no eating.. eating is always good :-D

No comments: