Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

In recent news...

My best friend is pregnant. Yes, I'm so excited. It's becoming that time again. Ya know, the time where all your friends get/are pregnant. One person starts "something" (dating, engaged, married, babies, buying a house, etc) and then all the other friends follow, haha! First, it started a little over 2 years ago when we all got engaged around the same time. Now, it's on to babies. Ekkkk! Don't get any ideas, I'm not pregnant... well, not right now at  least ;-)

We also a few weeks ago booked our hotel for Germany. We are staying in the really nice hotel that was in our town that the entire time we lived there, I always told Steven, "One day we are going to stay there!" And, we get to. The best part is it has air conditioning... most places don't over there. I know, I'm an American, what can I say? Haha. We are hoping to book our flights by this weekend b/c the prices have dropped somewhat.

I'm really excited to go back and see all of our friends and have this moment with Steven. The last two years have been spent with him working towards his Masters in Transportation Design and it'll be nice to see this door close (that door being the end of his schooling). But it really is going to be a fun, semi-short vacation.

We also started dog training last weekend. I'm really excited to see how Sammy will hopefully change/improve. Not that he's a bad dog but he just needs to be trained as every dog needs to be.

Other than those little updates, life has been pretty much the same as always! We keep busy and have fun :-) Steven started his thesis project a few weeks ago and has been really busy with that.  He has to have it all done by June when he leaves for Germany.

Well, I think that is enough for now. Ya'll have a great rest of the week!

No comments: