But. I promise the reason was good.
I promise. Er, well kinda. You see... Steven and I were busy this week deciding which puppy we wanted to get!!!!!!! See! I told you it was a good reason to forget to link up ;-) Ok, so maybe just to me. Anywhoodles, we went and met the pup we had been wanting for about a week now on Saturday, bought him and the cute little thing comes home on Wednesday. I wish we could've brought him home on Saturday but they gotta do a little snip snip action to him first, lol.
Moving on.
Here's last weeks questions and there are a ton of other wonderful blogs to check out on Mama M's blog if ya get in a blog hoppin' mood :-D

1. Who is the better cook, you or your spouse?
I think Steven is because he's more creative in the kitchen than I am. He can randomly just think up a random dish to make that always (usually) ends up tasting good. I have to stick to a recipe, haha.
2. How often do you talk to your mom?
At least once a week or so... I mean, we don't have phone dates but I stop by there for lunch throughout the week so I see her and can say hi/talk for a few minutes. We live in the same city as both of our parents so we've never felt the need to have to see/talk our parents weekly because we see them once a week at church and usually more since we all live here :-)
3. Are you adventurous in the kitchen or stick to the recipe?
I tend to stick to a recipe as I don't really trust my own cooking skills enough to just throw ingredients together, haha, but one day I want to take a cooking class so I conquer my kitchen! Muhahahaha!
4. Is your second toe longer than your big toe?
Nope! My toes go in order from biggest to smallest ;-)
5. Do you dress up for Halloween? (Bonus question: What will you be this year?)
I did when I was a child. But, I don't anymore. However, working in a preschool I usually do dress up but this year I don't get to pick my costume, my work picked it for me! You ready for this one??? I
1 comment:
Oh, I would HATE to have to dress like a spider! I hate spiders!!!!
Are you going to post puppy pictures soon? :)
www.mymusingsd.blogspot.com
Post a Comment