I've failed as a blogger... other than the last 2 five question Friday post, I haven't posted in some time, eh? What can I say, life got busy! Ya know what's funny.... I wasn't ever that busy until Steven got back home.
Yup, that's right... my man is back!!! He came got in Thursday, July 22nd around 9:15ish pm. I never posted anything because it was all a surprise for everyone! We had had the whole surprise planned since May :-) Sneaky, sneaky. The reaction on his parents and grandparents faces were priceless!
Anywhoodles, four days after he got back in we were beach bound a week. We needed that vacation.... bad. Haha. We spent four days in North Topsail beach in a little cottage right across from the beach and then went up to Emerald Isle until Friday night for the rest of my family's annual reunion. It was so fun.... and peaceful....and relaxing.
Other than that, we've just been laying low enjoying being back together :-) He's currently (still) looking for a job in the automotive world and I'm still teaching pre-k to a room full of cute and silly kids. We moved into a cute little townhouse right before he got home. Ok, so I moved but hey, it was for both of us, hehe. So, that makes this the 3rd time we've moved in 1 1/2 years. Woah. Can I just say that being "settled" seems like a dream right now to me, haha. Oh well, at least I can't say my life is boring! We live along a really great trail and it's been nice having more space however, I must say the downside is all the spiders we find! Ugh. I mean, it's not a ton but a couple times a week we'll find a spider creeping around our house like he owns it. I guess that's what happens when you live in a really wooded area alongside a lake... you get nasty critters that try and invade your home anytime the door opens!
Oh well, that's about all for now! There isn't much to update this time :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment