Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Better late than never is my motto right now!  I know I know, it's not Friday but hey, it's only the day after so I'm still good...I think :-)

Here's this weeks  Five Question Friday, check out Mama M's blog for more entries!




1. What do you think makes a good friend, or friendship?
I think a good friend is someone who takes the time to check up on you and doesn't always make you do the checking up.  Friendships are two way streets :-)

2. What is the last thing you bought & later regretted?

 I haven't really ever bought anything and later regretted it...unless we're talking about food or drinks. But, that's a story for another day :-)

3. Have you ever had a prank played on you?

Nope... unless surprise birthday parties count but I don't think they do. Haha.  I'm still waiting to pull a good April Fool's joke on someone.

4. What is your favorite theme park?

I really loved Disney World when I went just because there's so much to do, but back in high school my parents took Steven and I, and some other people up to Kings Dominion for SonFest (?) and we had a blast up there!

5. Have you ever seen someone else give birth?

Not in real live. I've seen it taken place in videos...and yes, it did traumatize me, hahahaha.  Whew... so not looking forward to that part of pregnancy. 

1 comment:

Mama M. said...

You're too cute!

It's really not that bad, childbirth! And...you've reminded me...I need to do more checking in on my friends!

Have a fabulous weekend!