Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

My last picture with my man before I left for the U.S. on Tuesday!  I can't wait to see him and take tons more pictures!

I miss that man. so much. But, I am having a blast being home.  I obviously always miss him but it doesn't really hit me that I'm here without him until I go to bed. And then, the reality that I'm sleeping alone hits. Not fun...but, just a few more weeks! Can I just say how great it feels to be able to drive again?! Gah, I missed driving!

Anywhoodles, this was suppose to be wordless Wednesday and I have done the exact opposite and made it wordy Wednesday. Hahahahaha! Ooppsss...


My view for almost 10 hours on the flight from Stuttgart to Atlanta. Not too shabby huh? It was a gorgeous day to fly!


The plane wasn't full at all. It was great! So, I had a open seat next to me, score! This was my lame attempt to show off the empty seat next to me...however, it just looks like a picture that I took on accident, haha.

No comments: