Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Black Eyes and Martinis

Can you believe that it's Friday already?! Oh my gee golly goodness. This week has FLOWN by. Not that I'm complaining in any way, shape, or form.  I welcome weeks that fly by, heck the whole summer can fly by for all I care because that'll just mean i'm closer to seeing my studly husband again. Whew, now won't that be a great day. I know I've said this already, but I LOVE being home.  Ok, enough talk about my love for the city life.

Today's Five Question Friday questions are good ones! So, let's get this 5QF party started! Hop on over to Mama M's blog to scope out some more great blogs!

1. What is your worst memory of your siblings?
Oh wow, let me think. Ummm.... other than the time that my brother stayed up late playing in bed and my dad heard him, walked in our room, and spanked ME because he thought I was the one making all the racket. Yup, I'm still bitter about that one, haha. Kidding. Ok, let me think of a good one.  Ya know, coming from a family of five kids you'd think it would be easy for me to think of one.  I don't really have one I think. But, one time my brother got mad and slammed my finger in the door. Yeah, not cool so maybe that could be my "worst memory" of my sibling(s). Eh, I don't know.

2. What was YOUR naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off on someone else!)

Oh geez.... I was a always in trouble it seems like.  For instance, there was the time I was swinging my youngest brother in the air by his hands, let him go, he got dizzy and fell and hit his eye on the corner of our wooden table. End result - black eye. Can't say my parents were too thrilled about me causing that.  Or there's the time I got mad at my sister and decided to punch her as hard as I could in the stomach. Sorry Sabrina, haha.  But, my naughtiest........eh, I never say the word naughty! Ah, back to what I was saying...my naughtiest memory occurred in 1st grade. I remember my teacher, Mrs. Grady, calling us all to circle time. I stumbled along w/ the rest of the kids and walked past a glue bottle laying on the ground. Did I pick it up? Ohhhhhhhhhh no, that would've been too easy.  I looked at it, walked past it, and then walked back and stomped on it as hard as I could.  Mrs. Grady later started asking who stepped on the glue bottle causing it to explode.  Did I ever fess up? Heck no, do I look like the type of child who would've wanted to spend the day in the principals office?!

3. Where do you like to go to relax?

 The shower. Yup, it's true.  If I'm ever really stressed, not feelling good or overwhelmed, I take a long, hot shower.  And my husband wonders why our water bill was always so high! Haha, sorry babe but working w/ 24 four and five year old's can stress a woman out!

4. What was the last thing you won?

Haha, I won a martini on our honeymoon cruise! They asked some question about James Bond (I think) and my husband whispered the answer to me, to which I quickly screamed out the answer. What can I say, I like to win free drinks! But boy, was that a strong one!

5. If you could be on a game show, which would you choose?

Deal or No Deal hands down! I actually went to their website one time and started the process to try out for the show. Hehe, now if only I could get enough guts to actually record a video to submit.

No comments: