Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Random Ramblings from a Random Person

I would be that random person :-)

Tonight, we had chinese food........ yum!!! I had vegetable stir-fry with lo mein. It was amazing. Ah..  My mom and I tried out this new restaurant called Zoe's Kitchen (I think) at North Hills today. It was also amazing. I will definitely be going back there! We then walked around the new 2 story Harris Teeter... I loved it.  I'm a Harris Teeter lover. Yup. Oh, and then we went to this new gelato place up there too...I forget the name. But, it reminded my exactly of the ice cream from Germany! It was setup the same and had a lot of the same flavors - so fun! 

Elijah FINALLY got released from the hospital today! We decorated her house w/ balloons and stuff and got some cute pictures of them coming home. I'd upload them but my internet is being stubborn. So yes, I finally got to meet and hold sweet little Elijah, and boy is he small! He's so itty bitty! Ekkkk! I love babies...ahem, moving on before the pregnancy bug bites. Haha, kidding.

Tomorrow I get to hopefully babysit my sweet nephew if we get back in time. I'm so excited about being able to spend some time with him.  I'm really liking this whole role of being an "aunt." I think it fits me well :-) Granted, I was already an aunt from Kim, my sister in laws, sweet baby girl but it sure is a fun title!

Ok, enough updates because I'm tired of typing, hahahahaha. Gotta get to bed before this jetlag kicks my butt some more!

2 comments:

kbockmann said...

Hey, I noticed when I was looking up to see if my own blog comes up when I google, your blog and name pops up. The weird thing is we have the same exact name. It is even spelled exactly the same. Which I thought was interesting since it is not a common name. I also thought your blog is great.
kimberlybockmann@gmail.com

Steven & Kimberly said...

That's too funny! My sister in law was a Kimberly Bockmann until she got married too!