I am finally home! I had a really great trip back, minus getting groped all over and the severe turbulence we had while flying from Stuttgart to Atlanta (so strong it knocked the stewardess completely to the ground).
I am so happy to be home. It feels so surreal... like I kind of feel like I'm dreaming. I noticed that this time coming home I wasn't jumping in my chair all excited. Because well...
My heart is in Germany. Not because I loved Germany so much that I didn't want to leave it, but my sweet husband is still there for a few more weeks. I refuse to say months because it makes it seem that much further away.
I miss him so much already...but baby, if you're reading this I hope you have a blast while I'm gone! Go out and have your fine self some fun!!!
I cannot wait until our sweet reunion in a couple of weeks. I am having fun planning a little getaway for us... so exciting! Ok, I really should go sleep because it's 11:20 pm and my body thinks it's 5:20 am. Yikes.
Hasta la vista baby!
5 comments:
Welcome home!!
That nephew of yours is adorable! Congrats!!
Thanks! It is SO good to be back!!!
I am glad you made it home safely!!
What are you going to do now?! Were you able to find a job yet?
If I were you...i'd just enjoy SUMMER!!!
Thanks girl! I actually have an interview tomorrow so hopefully, that'll work out b/c we need some money. It is soooooooo hot here already, I am going to thoroughly enjoy summer :-)
i am sure your interview will go great!! what types of jobs are you looking for? are you still interested in working at a preschool or with little kids?
Post a Comment