Photo courtesy of Google
And, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!! I love Raleigh. Of course, I would love to go live and explore other states but I will always love my home state. Plus, once Steven gets a job we won't be living in Raleigh again for some time, which I'm excited about too.
*I have made it so now no one can leave an anonymous comment. When/if you go to comment, the comment box will ask you for your ID, and you can either sign in using your blogger id, wordpress id, live journal id, or your AIM id (which is what my family/friends who don't have blogger but have an aol sn can do). I just wanted to give a heads up about it all. And, if you don't have either of those, you can always sign up for blogger (for free) and then sign in w/ whatever ID you choose.
No comments:
Post a Comment