Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Summer Camp and Snot

I'm running on three hours of sleep, a really bad sore throat, and a cold that my husband and I have been so graciously sharing back and forth. So, I apologize in advance for anything that doesn't make sense, haha. It's not me speaking, it's my sleep deprived brain. Now, that's a scary thought. Last night, while I laid wide awake dreaming of sleep, I prayed continuously to go deaf. Yeah, a little dramatic. But, when you go to bed at 1 am and wake up at 2 something am with you husband snoring and then proceed to stay awake until 7:30ish, you get desperate for relief.  Oh well, the sweet man couldn't help it, we both have colds, how fun.

I'm so looking forward to Steven and I's hot date today. We're going to get spagetti eis.  Yum, the way to my heart is through ice cream. No wait, chocolate. No.... mexican food.

Er, I'll stick with ice cream ;-)

Moving on to Five Question Friday. Yeehaw! I have no idea why I just wrote that.  I think the hidden cowgirl in me just tried to break out.  But alas, I am no cowgirl... just a girl from good ole' NC who loves sweet tea and Bojangles.

Opps, back to Five Question Friday...again. See, I told ya I'm in a weird state of mind today.

Here's today's questions.  Check out Mama M's blog to read more answers!




1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
 Oooo, definitely Jennifer Garner! Not that she looks like me, but she has such a fun personality in all the movies she plays and her personality is a little like mine. I think. But, if I had to choose someone not famous, it would definitely be my mom. My mom and I are so much alike personality wise, it's scary, haha. 

2. Did you ever go to summer camp?

Sure did! When I was little, I went to day camp and then eventually overnight camp at New Life Camp. Then, once I was in high school, I went to our church's summer camp, Impact.

3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?

This is a given, throw up. Oh, and snot too! I'm the girl who if a person sneezes and has snot running down their face, it's over. I'm running and gagging like there's no tomorrow in the opposite direction. Ooo, and spiders too! Ugh, I've had too many encounters with spiders to like them, haha. But, that's a story for another day :-)

4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?
Haha. I actually had to ask him what his answer would be. And, no lie his response was, "You don't really do anything that drives me nuts." Seriously. However, he doesn't really do anything that drives me nuts either. Just wait baby, just wait.  We've only been married for a little over a year so we've got lots of years to develop things that will drive each other nuts ;-)

5. What is currently your favorite song?

 I currently LOVE the song, "Never Alone" by BarlowGirl. It's such a great song. Check it out!

1 comment:

Mama M. said...

It has been way to long since I've stopped in...I'm SOOOOO sorry!!

LOVE the new layout! Very feminine!

Your answers are great...I love how you embellish and give nice long desciptive answers! Um...how was I not following you before???