Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Ramblings from an Abbott Bockmann:

I am going home so, SO soon.  I am overly excited about this, especially the whole, "I'm going to be an aunt again and get to hold a newborn really soon" part!

I simply adore my husband.  I would give anything for him to be able to come back home with me. But, worry not, we will get through this as we are strong...and in love.  And, skype is the best invention ever. Can I get an "amen"!

Airfare is ridiculously expensive right now. I think I am going to write a personal letter to the CEO of Delta airlines and voice my issues with the prices. I would like him to know that he is in fact making me broke. Ok, so maybe he doesn't set the prices. I'll stop the blame game right about.......................now.

There is something that I am looking forward to doing when I get back. I'll give you one word - strawberries!!! We went strawberry picking last spring and got around 5 lbs of strawberries! Yes, a lot but you freeze them and then you'll use them all, ya know? Strawberry margaritas anyone? So, I plan on doing it this year as well.  At least, I hope so. Maybe I'll even get a pet rock and name him "Steven" and carry him around with me the whole day! Just kidding, totally just kidding. 

For the last few hours, I have been craving sesame chicken like crazy.  I thank my mom for mentioning the amazing, yummy, delicious food while talking to me earlier and thus starting a mean cycle of hungriness throughout the night.

Ah, that's enough rambling for one night. I've got a cute husband to go cuddle with!

No comments: