Anywhoodles, it's Friday as you all know. Ya'll ready for Five Question Friday? This weeks brings some weird but honest questions, haha :-) Head over to Mama M's to check out who started this blog carnival and to read some more honestly funny answers.

2. What would you never be caught doing?Streaking. Who wants to see that anyways? I cringe at the thought of someone seeing my white behind awkwardly running down a street. But, if you offer me 1 million dollars, I may do it...just maybe.
3. Will you go #2 in a public restroom?I can't believe I'm answering this. Ew. But no, that's nasty. I mean, if you all of the sudden are struck with food poisoning or something that would require you to do that "act" in public, then it's understandable. But c'mon folks, if you're just going to go, hold it until you go home. No one wants to walk into a smelly bathroom... there have been too many times that i've had to leave a bathroom due to me gagging so bad I can't stand it due to the smell. Haha.
4. Have you ever broken a bone?I've broke my little baby toe once. Does that count? I fell through a plastic Big Bird chair... yup, that's what I get for thinking the little dinky chair would support my weight.
5. Do you prefer cooking or baking?I've recently, since living in Germany and thus having no oven, started liking cooking more. But, I still love baking way more! I have less "accidents" when I bake. And, it's so much easier. You just put everything together and plop it into the oven...cooking requires you to sit there and "man" the stove.
3 comments:
You are hysterical. I got an image of your stage show via car ride...thanks for making me laugh. Great answers!
i think i have seen some of your mariah carey buddies on my morning commutes. sing on sister!
I'm with you on the streaking! That's also something I'd never do!
Post a Comment