Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

So, Steven and I just realized something.

Something slightly comical, strange, and at times annoying.

We move way too much.

We got married and lived in Raleigh for 8 months.

We moved to Germany and by the time I leave in May, I will have only lived here for 9 months.

Then, I'm moving back home.

For....

Wait for it...

Wait....

About 3 months....

Then, Steven is planning on taking a semester off, working, and having two semesters to work on his thesis project (thus creating the most amazing, creative, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious project ever).

So, hypothetically, we could live in Raleigh for 1 year.

Then move again. AGAIN! If he gets a job...

But....

There's also a chance that come August, after he gets back, and I've been at home for 3 months that....

He could get an internship.

Thus..... making us move....

AGAIN!

Holy moly! We cannot wait for the day that we make it 1 year without moving. I dream about it. 

Wow.

No comments: