Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Five Question Friday

Howdy ya'll! Oh no, I just had a weird thought. I bet you all think i'm this really country chick from Texas because I'm always saying things like "ya'll" and "over yonder" and "howdy." Not that there's anything wrong with Texas (I secretly want to move there) or with being really country sounding.

Gulp. I'm not. I mean, I am a proud Southerner, from good ole' North Carolina that is ;-) But, I don't have a strong Southern accent. Actually, impressively enough, nobody here in Germany thinks I have a Southern accent. Score! I've become versatile.... eh, somewhat.

Onto the meaning of this post. It's Friday my loves! Five Question Friday to be exact... which was started by Mama M I believe, so hop on over to her suhhhhhhweeeeeet blog and read away :-)




My Little Life


1. What's your guilty pleasure?Ekkk, you want me to admit that? Gulp. Well... here it goes.  When I use to work as a Pre-K/Kindergarten teacher, on my breaks I use to (almost everyday) go and get a milkshake. Yes, so fattening to have everyday. But, but, but! The kids made me do it! Er....okay so maybe not. Getting milkshakes was like a release to me because by the time I would get my lunch break, I was usually frazzled by having 24 four and five year olds screaming and had a migraine. Mmmmmmm, I want one right now, hahahahahaha.

2. What is your favorite TV series?
Oooo, good one!  I never really watched TV that much until we moved here to Germany. Now, Hulu and all other TV/movie hosting sites are my best friend.  I've gotten hooked watching The Bachelor (while it was on), American Idol, One Tree Hill, The Office, 24, Criminal Minds, and CSI.  So, my favorite TV series are all of the above, hahahahhahaahaha. Oh dear, I can never just pick one answer can I?

3. Can you speak any foreign languages?
Ich spreche ein bischen Deutsch, aber nicht so gut. Which translates to, "I speak a little German, but not very good." Ah, and I can also speak a little Spanish. I use to be able to speak a lot more but not speaking it for awhile resulted in my forgetting a lot, however I can understand a lot more than I can speak.

4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Too many to count! I seriously have boxes full.  If I had to take a guess it would probably be around 50-60 pairs... maybe more who knows.  :-D

5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?

I love any kind of M&M's! But, I really like the peanut ones and the peanut butter filled ones.

4 comments:

Mama M. said...

I like me some peanut butter M&M's too!!

Impressed with your German girl...did you just pick it up over there, or have you taken classes?

Annette said...

Wow! That's a lot of shoes you have there! I'm v jealous!! :)

Have a great weekend!

Annette
www.mammakerr.com

Sammy said...

Yum... milkshakes!
I think I might have to stop by SteakNShake after work now that you mentioned them! :)

Steven & Kimberly said...

Well, before we moved over here my husband taught me a few important phrases like, "I can't speak any German." Haha. I paid a couple hundred dollars for a class here but didn't learn much so I only know a few words/sentences still. Thank God for my sweet husband who is my translator :-D