Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Germany can't make up it's mind... weather wise that is :-) Earlier this week, it was warm(er), sunny, and in the upper 50's all week...then yesterday it drops to about 36 degrees. Ouch.  Then to top it all off, we woke up this morning to about 2 1/2-3 inches of snow and it's still snowing! So weird! We were starting to love the warmer weather....oh please do come back!

We have a super fun night planned tonight. We are going over a friends house with a couple of other friends and we're having a multi-cultural dinner!  Since we're the only Americans here, we're responsible for bringing "American/Southern" food.  Oh yeah! We're making good ole' cheeseburgers to bring!!! We were going to make inside out cheeseburgers, but I didn't form the patties well when we did a test run last night and the cheese oozed out of all of them. Not cool. But, there will be all types of yummy food to try tonight. Our English friend is bringing English food, our Brazilian friend is bringing Brazilian food, and the Chinese (?) are making Chinese food.... I think there might be a few more cultures present, but I'm not sure, haha.

Anyways, needless to say it should be a lot of fun!

I just had my first haircut in Germany, but not by a German, haha.  My sweet husband willingly tried his hand at trimming my hair and it actually turned out really well! I'm thoroughly impressed by his countless talents :-)

Ok, that is all for now! I'll try and remember to take some pictures tonight!

Ciao!

No comments: