Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Do you ever have weird dreams? Like the "Oh my gosh, is this real?!" dreams? My life revolves around weird dreams.  I constantly find myself waking up more confused than when I went to bed. I think almost everyday Steven listens to my pathetic entertaining attempts at trying to remember and verbalize my dreams to him.

Here's a glance into my weird, thought provoking, dreams.

Last weekish, I had a dream that Steven fell in love with another girl.  In my dream I was so upset.  I woke up and instantly rolled over....whew! He's still here and he's still mine ;-)

That dream was definitely not real. Good thing too because if it was, I'd have some major chick booty kicking to do. Ha.

Today, I had a dream that someone was ringing our doorbell in this apartment.  I was peering out the door looking at this African American chick that honestly looked like that crazy lady w/ dreads from Pirates of the Caribbean.She was knocking and knocking and there were people all around her. I remember her asking me if I was okay. Then, for some reason in my dream she just pulled out a key and walked into our apartment so I ran and jumped in bed and pretended to be asleep.

End of dream. I woke up and went back to sleep.

Then I had another dream.

The next dream was about our wedding photographers and they were going to be photographing this couple that I went to high school with (who aren't even together in real life) and the whole dream was about me trying to tell them that I knew their photographers.

Weird.

But, the weirdest thing ever is, I almost weekly  have dreams that someone is chasing or after me. It's so weird.  I think the dream I had today is based on the fact that I hate it when people ring our doorbell here because I can't speak German so I usually ignore them, haha.

And, another weird thing is. I have probably around 3-4 dreams a night that I'll remember upon wakening up but if I don't talk about them or think about them, I forget them. When Steven leaves every morning to go to class, I usually go back to sleep and have around 3-4 more (different) dreams! It's crazy! And , something I realized today is, every time I have a dream, it feels as if I've been asleep and dreaming for like an hour and I kept waking up after every dream today and only about 20-30 minutes had passed.

I'm tellin' ya, I have one weird dreamland.  Ok, enough talk about dreams. I just find dreams interesting sometimes.  Like, the other day I couldn't sleep at all.  I was half asleep until probably about 5:30 when all of the sudden Steven screams out "woot!" It was crazy.  He woke up immediately afterwards and said that some kind of witch was chasing him and he started screaming at her to go away. I don't know... all I know is that maybe in his dream he was screaming, but in real life he was screaming "woot" like you would at a game. Ya know like "woot woot." Just like that. It was hilarious. He's one entertaining man to sleep with. Sometimes, he talks in his sleep. But, I don't know if I would call it talking. It sounds more like a baby blabbing. And, for some reason, I always respond with a, "Uh...what did you say?" only to be greeted with the wonderful sound of him snoring. Haha, one day imma record the boy!

In other weirdly strange news.

Steven's new project for this semester is to design a car (interior this semester) for 10 years down the road.  Oh yes, he's going to have a LOT of fun with this project. Go to town baby, go to town :-) Ok, so maybe that's not weirdly strange news, but I forgot to write about it in my update last night. Oh well, I try.

Ok, i'm off to be productive today. Which really only means my goal of the day is to get the dishes done ;-)

No comments: