Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Goin' to the Chapel...

It's day 4 of the wonderful Valentines Day Extravaganza, booyah! Yep, I'm trying to bring that word back.....booyah! Ok, I'll stop now :-)

Today we're sharing our favorite wedding memory... insert collective "awwww."  My wedding was the one of the best days of my life! However, I think every girl says that ;-)

Let's see my favorite wedding memory is...... hehehehehe. Well, I have a few ;-) I'll share just two with ya girls!

My absolute favoriteist (is that even a word?!) memory ever is, the moment I walked down the aisle towards my soon to be husband and seeing him grinning at me.  What a moment.  I was literally hanging onto my dads arm in fear of collapsing in the aisle due to my unbelievable fear of walking er....being in front of tons of people.  However, my sweet dad talked me all the way down the aisle. But, halfway down the aisle, I saw this looking at me:


And, I'm like, "Dang, that boy looks good! Ooooohh, and he's all mine!"

And then there's me....

 

And, I'm thinking, "Uh, could all these people stop staring at me? It's making me nervous...oh crap, I'm tearing up! Ahh...the makeup artist dude didnt' use waterproof mascara! Ah, happy thoughts, happy thoughts!"

So, that is my 1st most favorite cherished memory of the whole wedding.  We had a really fun wedding filled with tons of great food and great dancing.






That was a good day because I finally had my man (legally) and my wedding band to make it all official and everything :-)



Now, my second most favorite wedding memory is being able to crawl in bed with the hottest and sweetest man I know alive and say, "Oh yeah....you're all mine til' the day I die!" What a great feeling knowing that I was going to bed as his wife... plus, he's the cutest thing to wake up next to!



MckLinky Blog Hop

        



4 comments:

Jenna said...

Wow you guys had a beautiful wedding! I loved your dress! wow they really got your car...booyah!

Steven & Kimberly said...

Hahaha, yeah they did! They even put glitter in the air vents that we had spraying out at us months later, haha!

Mama (Heidi) said...

In the picture you posted of yourself you don't look the least bit nervous. Your dress was beautiful. I alos love the ring picture.

Booyah!! Love it!!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

I agree, you dont look nervous at all :o)
Love the car! haha!

Blessings & Aloha!