Me: (in regards to the movie Steven was playing on his computer) I remember seeing that movie in the theaters!!!
Steven: Oh really..... from 1989? Do ya now...
Me: (uncontrollably laughing) Uh..... no. I thought it was the newer version.
Yeah...pretty sure I don't remember sitting in a movie theater watching, "Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade" when I was 3 years old. Hahahahahahaha.
Oh dear...
Another funny moment happened on Tuesday while we were at the Irish Pub. Upon leaving, our new friends, who the guy happens to be from North Carolina and just moved to Pforzheim, said to me, "See ya on Saturday for the pancakes."
I instantly turned to Steven, "Oooooooo, can we come? I LOVE pancakes! Can we?! Please!!!! It'll be so much fun, I can't remember the last time I had them."
Steven says, "yes" and I am very happy.
Until a few minutes later....
When I happened to look at the menu for the week and see that on Saturday, The Pancakes are playing. As in a musical band..not musical pancakes. Um...what happened to my edible pancakes?
I ran over to Steven, "Baby....um.... we can't have pancakes on Saturday."
"Why not"
"Well, because it's a band playing and not real pancakes, haha. I was wondering why they were going to be serving pancakes so late!"
(insert laughter from everyone around the table) whew, can we say blonde moment?
No comments:
Post a Comment