Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Cinnamon Dolce, please!

I ain't gonna lie... i'm pretty sure there's a hurricane...no wait, tornado since we don't live near water, attacking our small town right now.  It's all kinds of crazy outside. Trees blowing like crazy, wind is howling, and the rain is a'comin'. It is quite weird to Steven and I as the whole time we've lived here, the wind has never once really blown hard, and we've never once heard thunder or seen lighting here.  Not that it's lightning and thundering... but still, we're gonna die. It's official. The tornado is going to take over in Pforzheim. Joy.

Totally kidding, we're not dying.

Since it's a nasty day and there's not too much to do in Pforzheim, I'm super excited about today's Five Question Friday! Hop on over to Mama M's blog to see other answers :-)




My Little Life

1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?Heck to the no! Ironically, I grew up always singing in choirs and whatnot but I would never do karaoke. I'm too shy! I'm really outgoing but singing in public would be the death of me.  Well, maybe I would if I was doped up on sugar and maybe had a drink...but I can promise ya, if I ever do karoake, make sure to videotape because I'll deny it all the way to the grave. Haha.

2. What is your favorite coffee drink?
Mmmmm.... I just have to pick one? I LOVE Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce with extra cinnamon.  But my other two favorites are, White Chocolate Mocha (iced or hot), and Iced Caramel Macchiato's with extra cinnamon :-)

3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
I actually love my name. I haven't met very many Kimberly's out there so it's nice to have a name that everyone doesn't seem to have. I don't care for being called, Kim, but that's just a personal preference... I guess because growing up, my mom always told me that "Kimberly" sounded more elegant and pretty. But, if I had to choose another name, my mom said at one point they almost named me, "Kimberlynn." It's a little different, but I think it's a really pretty name.

4. Were you ever bullied?
Um...I guess so? I don't actually ever remember being what I would consider bullied. But, I do remember being in middle school and getting made fun of because I was skinny by some other girls.  And, I definitely got made fun of in middle school for being a late bloomer. Hey, not everyone is perfect :-)

5. How often do you eat fast food?
Steven and I try not to eat fast food that much. We love it but usually save the eating out for the weekends and try to cook at home during the week. But, that honestly has to do with what's going on during the week and how much time we have to cook.

7 comments:

silke said...

u can´t deny it....i have proof, that u did sing karaoke! i even have the pics :-)

Jennifer said...

I loved your post! I am visiting from "My Little Life", and btw you are gorgeous!!!!

Christy said...

Happy Friday! visiting from Mama M's. I loved your answers, and dude where do you live? just curious :-)

Steven & Kimberly said...

Hahahaha... Pforzheim, Germany for the time being :-)

Mama M. said...

I'll bet those mean girls are eating their words, now!

Hmmmm...your cinnamon Starbucks drink sounds yummy!!! Might hafta try that!

Kimberly said...

Hope you have a great evening. I saw your blog, and thought I would follow. Stop by and follow me.

Annette said...

I'm here on the hop from Scotland, UK. Pleased to meet you! :)

I must say I haven't even heard of, let alone tried, the very exotic coffees mentioned in these posts!! LOL I feel deprived! I'll need to do a little coffee house research....

:)