Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

It has been such a nice and relaxing weekend.  There's been much sleeping in, eating, and spending time together going on.  It also has been a really productive weekend too.  Steven has been working his butt off trying to get the Alias part of his model finished so he can move onto rendering it.  He still has to add 3-D to it and some other stuff, and it all has to be done by Wednesday when he has his final review. Wowsers.  In two Fridays, they have their presentations at the conference center. I cannot wait to go see it all and then of course, go celebrate afterwards all of their hard work :-)  So basically, he's still got a fair amount of work to get done before his break between semesters. He'll get it done and get it done well - he always does :-).

I cannot wait until this boy is done with this program. I get so excited thinking about it.  I also am so excited to see his work at the conference center! You can rest assure I'll be the one walking around saying, "Yeah, that's my man and he is that good." Haha.  Thinking about him graduating though, just brings me so much happiness. You see, he's/we've dreamed about that day for forever.  Honestly, I can't wait to be there when he gets his diploma. I'm pretty sure they don't do a ceremony just because of the fact that that there's only like 10 people in his program and most of the guys families do not live in Germany. And, I also am a little excited that I get to be the only one there when he graduates and receives his diploma.  Not to sound selfish... its just, there aren't many things that Steven and I have gotten to accomplish together. By ourselves. And, this will be something that we will get to experience together, in another country and that just excites the both of us.  To see Steven finally reach his dream will bring me so much happiness, and him as well, haha!

Anyways, unfortunately this relaxing weekend is coming to a close. I got to try out my new crock pot for the 2nd time... we had baked potato soup for dinner. So good.  However, I think my sweet, innocent, husband was a little excited when he put the cayenne pepper in ;-) Cause whew, was that stuff hot! 

Ok, I believe that's enough updates for today :-)

No comments: