I stumbled upon this on someone's blog... it was suppose to be done on Sunday, but I forgot, haha. Anyways, I love question and answer sessions, so what better way to entertain myself while my hot stud of a husband finishes his Alias project. Enjoy learning more about me....or more than you ever wanted to, haha!
Opening…
Do you get regular massages?
Um, no.... I wish I did. But, due to the fact that I'm in a foreign country and we don't have the money to do so, I'll just have to wait :-)
Do you have an answering machine?
Nope, we don't even have a home phone. We just have our good ole' cellphones... and matching ones at that!
Are you underweight or overweight?
I'm normal, whatever that is...
Can you see your veins?
Yes, can't everyone see at least one vein in their body?
Favorite…
Soap?
I love any kind of cream based bodywash..not the gel kind. I love Dove's bodywashes, Caresses', Nivea...
Fruit?
Kiwi
Kind of red meat?
Steak
Fish?
I'm not crazy about fish... I mean, I don't hate it, I just don't ever request it.... but, whatever kind of fish my mom always makes, is probably my favorite. It doesn't smell fishy at all, which is one of the things I hate about fish.
Candy bar?
Whatchamacallit's all the way! Oh, and Snickers too..Oh, Oh, and Butterfingers :-)
Have You Ever…
Eaten a whole bag of potato chips?
Oh yeah. But, only the chip bags here in Germany because they are smaller than the ones in the States so I don't feel so bad, haha.
Eaten lobster?
I believe so..
Climbed a mountain?
Yep!
Been skydiving?
No, but I want to go. I just have to convince my more cautious husband :-)
Been water skiing?
Yup. I love any and all water sports.
Do You…
Wish you could change something about your life?
Nope, I love the life I have and everything that's happened in it.
Like your nose?
Sure...
Like salt and vinegar chips?
Oh yeah, I love any kind of chips except for the Paprika flavored ones here... yuck.
Eat salsa?
Yes, like my life depends on it... I love that stuff!
Own a boat?
No
What Is…
A small thing that people let slide but that actually has dire consequences?
Driving without wearing their seatbelts.
Your most macho trait?
I had to ask my husband this, haha. But according to him, "When you make that growling sound," haha.
The longest relationship you’ve ever had?
Going on 7 years with my now husband! Oh yeah, beat that!!!
Your most embarrassing thoughts?
They are thoughts for a reason.
Your most shameful moment?
I don't believe I have any shameful moments. Nothing I have done in my life I am ashamed of.
This/That…
Bath/Shower?
Either. However, I do not take baths here because our shower/bath is like the size of a cardboard box. And, if I do take a shower (in the past) the tub has to be thoroughly cleaned out first because that's just nasty to take a bath in the same place you stand with your dirty feet. Sick.
Markers/Crayons?
Either?
Pens/Pencils?
Whatever's in arm's reach - because no matter what I write with, I always get it on my hand because I'm left handed.
Jelly/Cream Cheese
Like both, but I love cream cheese
Bagel/Toast?
Bagel. Oh, and an Asiago Parmesan one please :-)
Finish…
My greatest weakness is…
Being too nice.
I wish I was…
Living in the U.S., in a new state with my designer husband. Now, don't get me wrong, I love it here.... I just miss my homeland for all you folks that think I hate it here :-)
Three things I wouldn’t do for a million dollars are…
Drugs, strip, and forsake Jesus
The oddest thing I’ve ever put in my mouth is…
a retainer? Yes, how exciting...
Firsts…
Credit card you had?
I believe it was a Capital One card
Loan you got was for?
School
Paycheck was for how much?
Haha, like I remember that! I started working when I was 14, that was 9 years ago.
Time you had stitches?
2003
Time you went to the hospital for something?
Hmm, I've never been to the hospital for an emergency. But, the fist time I ever went to the hospital for something was probably back in middle school when I was having a lot of testing done to see what was causing my constant stomach aches.
Lasts…
List everything you ate in the last 24 hours?
This list won't be that impressive, but to answer the question: 1 yogurt, 1 fruit granola bar, a handful of pretzels, Chili Mac and cheesecake with cherries :-)
Last thing you used a credit card for?
I haven't used my personal credit card in over a year.
What was your job previous to the one you have now?
I was a Pre-K/Kindergarten teacher.
Last thing you celebrated?
Our 1 year anniversary yesterday!!!
Last time you were at a sports bar?
Probably when we were home for Christmas. We went to Champps with my parents to indulge in some amazing burgers!
No comments:
Post a Comment