Ya'll should definitely check out this cool chic's blog. Ya know, because she started 5 question Friday and everything. Not to mention she has some quite funny stories. So, hop on over to Mama M's blog for some other intriguing 5 question Friday's.

1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager?
Ok, let's see... I shouldn't have to think that hard because it seems that right until I started dating my now husband, I was always in trouble or grounded. Ah, the life of a rebel. Totally kidding. I'm sure there were times when I got in A LOT of trouble, but the one that stands out the most in my head, is the day I snuck out to lunch. A girls gotta eat, right! Anyways, I believe it was the beginning of 10th grade in high school and I hadn't made straight A's for the term, so I couldn't get my lunch pass. That meant, I would have to wait a semester to get my off campus lunch pass. And, that wasn't going to cut it for me because all of my friends were able to go off campus for lunch. So, one day the intelligent kid that I was agreed to sneak off campus with my friends. They all got in the car, I got in the backseat with 2 other people and then they pulled down the back seats so I could hide. Yup, I crawled into the trunk to hide. Classic I know. We had this not so mean looking police officer at our high school that would check your passes everyday just to make sure you were allowed off. Later that day, I was bragging to my friend on the phone about what I had done and lo and behold, my mom heard me talking... and shortly after her hearing our conversation, I was grounded. Surprise, Surprise.
2. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night. Mornings and me to not mix. Unless of course, you consider 11-12 pm morning hours.
3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter?
Two handed all the way, baby! I'm not talented enough to text with one hand. Maybe one of these days I'll be that good.
4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).
Republican. I like being an elephant 'cause we all know what the donkey really stands for. Haha, ok, that was a bad reference. Plus, if it wasn't for the democrats we wouldn't have this ridiculous health bill being passed. Ok, sorry I won't get all political on ya'll :-) Just my personal opinion.
5. Are you a pet person?
Yes, for the most part. See, here's the thing. I LOVE dogs but, they can't be the small, yappy kind. I like big dogs that intimidate potential house robbers, haha. Ok, so they don't have to be intimidating or huge... more along the golden retriever size. And, I love kittens. Kittens, not cats. They are cute, cuddly, spunky, hyper, and well, cute. But, I have this thing against grown fat cats. I don't care for cats like that...I don't hate them, I just don't personally love them. Ah, I can feel the glares from my in laws, I swear I love Colby, he's an exception, haha! Now, if it's my personal cat that I've raised since it was a kitten, that's different. It's just they get slow and boring as they get older and they just sit there. Ya know, it's true about all cats at times. Oh well, at least dogs you can always interact with.

4 comments:
Great story about your "troubled" youth-- I only had a few "bad" moments, but when I did, they were awful... and I always got caught. I think that's why I didn't do too much bad stuff; fear of my mom's wrath (rather, her overly-effective guilt trips!).
~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom
Oh my gosh, Kimberly! I think you are my new best friend! Our answers are so similar, and then...there's that whole bit where you called me a cool chick! ;)
Who on earth designed your blog? It is AMAZING!
Mama M.
My Little Life
Bloghopping by, and it looks like you have an anniversary coming up!! Happy one year to you and your hubby!!
I'm not a morning person either, in fact, I think it would be great if all businesses and schools stayed closed until after 10:30 at least, then no one would have to get up early :)
Hahaha, I found my blog design offline... I'm still in the process of designing one.
Thanks we are so excited to be celebrating our 1 year!!!! Yay!
Post a Comment