Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Not Me! Monday


This blog carnival was created byMckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


It is not my husband and I who will be in the good ole' U.S.A as of midnight tomorrow night!!! We are SO excited!!!!!!

It is not me who played online dominoes against my husband the other day while we were sitting in the same room. It is not me who kept getting request from some guy to go play him in a private room.  It is not me who got annoyed by the fact that I kept rejecting his request and yet he kept adding me.  I definitely did not get so annoyed that I told him I was a 52 year old transvestite that lived in Antarctica.  It was not me who thought that idea was hilarious and then was promptly booted out of the game room.  Because in reality, I am really a 23 year old FEMALE that is happily married in Germany! Booyah!




 
 






1 comment:

Mindi said...

Hilarious! Transvestite! That will get them everytime I guess!

Mindi
http://www.frestonfam.blogspot.com