It is not my husband and I that will be USA bound as of next Tuesday! We are not looking forward to getting out of Pforzheim, Germany for three weeks. We are not excited about this and have not been counting down for a month now!!!! I repeat, we are NOT excited. At all. Not one little bit.
It is not me who wore 5 different layers upon leaving the house this weekend. It was not me who was told that I looked pregnant due to the many layers I had on. It is not me who cannot tolerate the cold here. I'm pretty sure I'm going to freeze to death this winter.
I did not spend 2 hours cutting out paper snowflakes on Friday. My husband and I did not cut out even more snowflakes on Sunday for 1 1/2 hours. I do not have a permanently numb thumb as a result. Seriously, does anyone know why the feeling won't come back all the way?
And, this my friends, is the last Not Me! Monday until we are in sweet ole' North Carolina! I cannot wait!
Oh, to have some Bojangles sweet tea and chicken biscuits. And, strawberry limeades from Sonic... and Chick-fil-A... oooo, I can't wait!
2 comments:
Where are you going in the US?
I live here, and today it's only 10 degrees with a bunch of snow.. :)
We are going home to North Carolina :-) Goodness, where is it 10 degrees at?!?! I've heard over the news that the mid-west is getting a lot of snow!
Post a Comment