1. Favorite gift you are GIVING this year?
Oh, how I wish I could write the answer on here... but, my family/friends read this so it would spoil the surprise :-)
Oh, how I wish I could write the answer on here... but, my family/friends read this so it would spoil the surprise :-)
2. How many parties are you attending between now and Christmas?
Hopefully a lot, I LOVE Christmas parties!
3. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Haha, I have a few but I love, "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas." It makes me smile every time I hear it!
4. Who was your favorite elementary school teacher and why?
My favorite elementary teacher was Mrs. Ramsey. She was the sweetest and most fun teacher ever. She made learning fun and would let us hang our "art" all over her desk.
5. If you had a choice to live in any other period of time (other than now) what era would you choose and why?
I would still choose to live in this one... I don't think I could comfortably live without having a working toilet or shower. Well, now that I think about it.... the only other period of time I would choose to live in, would be the period of time that Jesus was on Earth. I would love to be able to have the opportunity to live with Jesus.


No comments:
Post a Comment