New toys. Everyone likes to get some every once in awhile!
Meet our new phones and new game controller. My sweet, thoughtful husband found out that I grew up loving to play Sonic the Hedgehog... so he downloaded it for me. Yes, they are the old school versions because those are the ones I love and grew up playing. It made my day! So, of course I had to have a spiffy game controller to go along with it. We found one for 6 euros at Game Stop... we got a deal! Also, we are very excited about our new phones. Mine has recently began shorting out and the bottom keys stopped working. Poor Steven's phone started turning off randomly and wouldn't turn on. We loved those phones (that we graciously got from Silke and Dirk) so much, but I think they have seen the end!
Meet our new toys.
1 comment:
those phones were so old....i kinda assumed that they will see an end soon....i might need yours for my scrapbook....(i think that was the one which i used to send my first text message ever to my now husband)
Post a Comment