Wahoo! Mondays are my new Fridays... ok, maybe not but it sounded uplifting, right? Hmmm... let's get this party started! Go check out MckMama's blog for some more funny Not Me! Mondays!
It was not me who couldn't figure out which bathroom to use while out the other day. It was not me who decided to just chance it and walk in the closest one to me. And, it was not me who once in the bathroom, nearly knocked myself out while trying to pull my pants up.
It was not me who was running down the hallway while seeing how far I could "skid" in my shoes before I would face plant into the wall. Psssh, it's not like i'm 23 or something.
I did not forget to do laundry for so many days that we now have 6 loads of laundry to do. It is not me who is secretly okay with it and it is not me who honestly suggested to my husband that he can wear my clean socks and underwear should he need some... Nope, I would not ever suggest such a thing!
It was not me who drank my cup of Coke, forgot that I had drank it, and then proceeded to tell my husband that I did not like how he drank all my coke! Nope, not me... I never accuse my husband of silly things.
It's not me who steals the blankets every single night leaving my husband out in the cold. It's not me who thinks it's funny to wake up and see his little hiney hanging out either. And, it's not me who when her husband wakes her up with his weird sounding snoring, will proceed to snore as loud as she can... until he wakes up. It's not me who thinks it's funny to let him experience what I hear all night :-)
I did not spend 3 hours playing around on the computer and playing Farmville the other day. I did not proceed to tell Steven how I had a "productive" day by doing so. I'm not lazy, nope not me!
2 comments:
Hehehe! I totally understand the laundry--we're newlyweds. We have more dirty stuff piled up than my neighbor with 4 kids. And that's ok as long as there are at least 2 pairs of clean boxers/socks in the house. =) My hubs leaves my hiney in the cold, so I have to say that one isn't so nice! =)
Haha! We're newlyweds as well! Still can't figure out how to keep the house clean all the time yet :-) Hehe.
Post a Comment