So, here's my first Not Me! Monday....
I do not have a ridiculous fear of bugs. It was not me who while taking a shower yesterday was too scared to close my eyes because of the oh, so terrifying lady bug on the wall. I did not proceed to whimper as I realized that the lady bug was starting to move. And, it was not me who let out a blood curtling scream when the lady bug flew at my head.
It was not me who avoids going to the grocery store because I can't speak German. It was not me who pretended to be deaf and know sign language one day in the store so that I could get away with not speaking. Nope, not me :-)
I do not have a weakness for sweets. It was not me who was excited when my husband left for school so that I could drink the rest of the Fanta. It was certainly not me who drank the whole bottle except for a sip and put the bottle back in the refridgerator. It was also not me who ate all the cookies. C'mon, I have more self control than that.
Finally, it is not me who chases fruit flies in the house. It is not me who isn't even sure if they are always there but still chases them religiously. It is not me who after I killed one could not bring myself to wipe the tiny dot of blood off my hand. It was definitely not me who made my husband stop what he was doing and come wipe my hand for me. Nope, I would never do that.
4 comments:
you pretended you were deaf?? BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! FUNNIEST thing I've heard all day!!
I nearly fell out of my chair laughing. SIGN LANGUAGE? what if someone signs back?!?! hahahahaha
hahhahahaha, thankfully I know (a little) sign language... took a semester in college....
And yes, Lauren - i'm become desperate when I can't communicate, bahahahahahaha!
*I.... not i'm. haha, im a little out of it.
Post a Comment