Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Oh, I forgot to write about the biggest update of all! We are offically coming home for Christmas! I am SOOOOO excited! We bought our tickets last night.  It took awhile to get them though because, my mom was on Skype with me looking at Expedia and I was on my computer looking at the tickets.  My wonderful, way too patient, beautiful, mom bought my plane ticket home as my Christmas gift this year.  And probably my Christmas gift for the next 5 years, hahahahaha. It was really nice only having to pay for one of us to go home. It would have been way too expensive to pay for both of us.  So like I said, my way too patient mom sat on Skype with me for probably almost an hour while we tried to figure it all out. I would tell her what page I was on and then we would repeat back everything we had just done. It was quite funny! But, after an hour or so the confirmation emails had finally hit my email account and it was offical! Steven and I are both beyond excited!  Instead of buying each other gifts here, we are going to just buy them in Raleigh...it is so much cheaper there to buy gifts. But, this year we are only getting each other 1 thing.  I don't care much about opening presents as long as I have my friends and family around me. 

We are officially arriving into RDU on December 17th at 10:52 pm and do not leave until Thursday, January 7th at 2:35 pm. It will be nice to get in that late because then we can go straight home and go to sleep.  Unlike when we came here and had to stay awake for a whole day and were so exhausted! We will have a little over 3 weeks there!

So, if you want to see us... make sure to call us between Dec. 18th - Jan. 6th!!!

 

No comments: