Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Just thought everyone should know that....

I love my husband. Like crazy.  I love Stuttgart. I really love the shopping in Stuttgart.  I love looking out the window and seeing beautiful mountains. I love Skype. Seriously, I would never have made it over here w/out being able to see everyone.  I love Bratwurst. And.....

I love Germany. It is beautiful. Peaceful. Too cold. It is surreal being here.

I love the simple things in life... like, waking up beside Steven.  Drinking coke while listening to Miley Cyrus... yes, you heard me right... her song, "Party in the USA" has become addictive.

 We'll update about our awesomely, perfect, peaceful, weekend tomorrow.  However, I do want to share one thing with you real quick.  On the way to church this morning, the song, "Larger than Life" by the Backstreet Boys came one.  I'm quite sure I haven't heard that song since I was 13.  So old school.  Steven and I busted out laughing... and yes, we did dance in the car and sing every single word while Alicia laughed at us.  Hey, c'mon you know you were a Backstreet Boys lover at one point too... or not.  Haha.

No comments: