I forgot to write about this funny story that happened the other day. On Friday evening, I was doing all the dishes so that we could have something to cook with and eat on. Steven was standing beside me for moral support. He knows how much I hate doing dishes. He was also standing there as my water cleaner upper. For some reason, when I wash dishes here the water goes everywhere! So, my sweet husband was standing there questioning me as to why every time I do the dishes, most of the water used ends up on the floor and dripping down my arms. Good question babe, I'm still not sure of the answer yet :-) Anyways, Steven turns around to bag up some trash, I started turning the faucet so I could wash a bigger pot and then it happens! Before I could even register what was happening, water was spraying everywhere! It was like a miniature geyser over the sink. I couldn't help but stare at the gushing water in amazement while I tried to figure out why the faucet I was holding in my hand was no longer attached to the side of the sink. I remember thinking, "That is really weird.... yet so cool!" I also remember telling myself to turn off the water... which my body did not listen to! I guess Steven heard me gasp because (with his back still turned) he asked me if I was ok. To which I replied:
"Er..um....yeah, I'm great! Hey, do you think you could hold this for a second?"
Just then my brain started working again and I turned off the water. Steven's face was priceless. He couldn't stop saying, "How did you manage to break the faucet? I'm so confused." I just couldn't stop laughing, I mean how many times in your life can you say you broke your faucet? Anyways, I made Steven hold the broken thing until I could take a picture... so here ya go!
No comments:
Post a Comment