Can I just take a moment to say how excited Steven and I are to be coming home in less than 2 months!!! Cause we sure are! We won't be back to visit for a long time after that, so we are so excited to be able to come home for this Christmas.
Plus, do you know how excited I am to sleep in WITH my husband (he always gets up early for class), to see all of our family, for Steven not to have to work so that I can see him more, to shop, to visit our friends... ah, the list goes on and on. So, go on... celebrate, have your favorite drink and food and await the arrival of your crazy friends... yes, I'm afraid to admit it but we are quite crazy in the head. Kidding... I think?
See, told ya we're a lil' crazy:
No comments:
Post a Comment