Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

We're getting ready to go to the Visa's office. I really dislike that place. It's a smelly, moderately small room, filled with random people of random ethnic backgrounds. Not that I'm racisit. I'm not racist at all. I just don't like smelly small rooms. Plus, when you go you have to sit and wait with a number for about 30 minutes in a room filled with people not speaking a language that you know. It wouldn't be that bad to be deported.... or would it? I'm kidding. But seriously, I woke up with this idea this morning that i'm going to make a shirt for Steven and I. The shirt would say, "I know I stand out". Period. Or maybe a shirt that would say, "We're speaking English, stop looking at us like we're freaks". Hahahaha. I think if there was an international group here.... we could make a lot of money selling the shirts to them.

Ok, so maybe it wasn't that good of an idea. What can I say - it's early in the morning and I haven't eaten yet which equals a very cranky girl that makes no sense :-)

No comments: